The easiest way to book an appointment with us is to book online here. This will take you to our ZocDoc landing page which allows you to see our availability, other patients’ reviews, provider profiles, select your insurance carrier, and to book your own appointment. You will be able to securely complete pre-registration paperwork online and receive appointment reminders once you book your appointment as well.
All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at their first visit.
In order to better serve you, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Photo I.D.
- Preferred form of payment
- Completed registration and medical history forms (new patients)
- List of medications (including herbal supplements, vitamins, and creams)
- Pharmacy information
- Referral (if required by your insurance)
- Referring physician information
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, kindly provide 24 hours notice to avoid a $25 cancellation fee for office visits and $50 cancellation fee for surgeries. Your consideration in this matter will allow us to accommodate other patients who could benefit from an appointment.