XTRAC Excimer Laser for Psoriasis
“Sofia’s radiant smile shows a person that loves her profession. She makes me happy when I see her and she is helping me get better. I trust her completely to make any decisions regarding my treatment because she is knowledgeable, competent and most important – caring”. – Barbara O
How Does The XTRAC Excimer Laser Work?
Our XTRAC® Laser produces a highly effective, safe, and painless way to clear unsightly psoriatic skin plaques quickly and effectively. By delivering a targeted, super-narrow UVB band of light to affected areas, effective and rapid improvement is achieved for patients who have not seen benefits or have contraindications to, topical or systemic therapies. Treatment highlights:
- Effective treatment — symptoms** reduced generally in 10-12 treatment sessions
- Long-lasting relief — typically several months free of symptoms**
- Painless and quick treatments
- Relief without messy creams and daily skincare regimen
- Covered by most major insurance companies, available by Rx
XTRAC® has been cleared by the FDA and is cited in over 45 clinical studies and research programs with findings published in peer-reviewed medical journals around the world. XTRAC® is also endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation and the technology is part of the approved clinical protocols recommended by the American Academy of Dermatology.