Welcome to Dermatology Center of Loudoun
Let’s make the “new normal” better.
For our patients returning to the office, we ask that you remember just a couple of things regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wear a face-covering when entering the building – per Virginia Executive Order 63
- Stay home if you or a contact has been sick. Please call us to reschedule or convert to a televisit.
Our in-office distancing and sanitation protocols include:
- scheduling aimed at a direct-to-exam room visit
- plexishields at front and check-out desks
- pre-opened doors in common areas
- regular sanitation (including disinfectant fogging) of contact surfaces
- masks/gloves on all staff members
- keeping visits focused to minimize risk of transmission
- only patents/guardians in exam rooms
- contactless checkout
- all doctors and staff have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please note: By visiting the office, patients acknowledge that all exposure risk cannot be eliminated.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon!